Registration for the 2019-20 School Year is open!
- Morning Core Registration Fee (non-refundable): $100 per family, $125 if received on or after June 1, 2019
- Afternoon Only Registration Fee (non-refundable): $50 per family, $75 if received on or after June 1, 2019
- All families are required to provide their own curriculum and books.
- Please check the website for a list of required and suggested books to purchase.
- Morning Core Curriculum for Grades 1-8 (Foreign Language, History, Literature, Science): $1,200 if registered before June 1st. $1,250 if registered on or after June 1st.
- Morning PreK 3: $1,500 if registered before June 1st. $1,550 if registered on or after June 1st. **PreK 3 students must be three years old and fully potty trained by June 1st.
- Prek 4/Kindergarten: $2,000 if registered before June 1st. $2,050 if registered on or after June 1st.
- Afternoon Electives: Fees vary. Please refer to the 2019/20 Application for a list of fees by elective.
Tuition may be paid in full on or before August 1st, 2019. However, if a payment plan is preferable, payments are due at the first of the month starting with August and ending in May. For the payment plan, families will be asked to submit (10) post-dated checks submitted by August 1st to simplify the collection of fees. Holy Family will not collect monthly tuition for tutoring services offered. Instead, we will adhere to the aforementioned post-dated checks. If a check bounces, a $30 fee will be charged. Checks should be made out to Holy Family Learning Center, Inc.
All checks must be post-marked by August 1st to Holy Family Learning Center, Inc., Payment by this date will ensure all fees and operational expenses are paid in a timely manner. A receipt of your tuition or post-dated checks will be sent out accordingly.
Holy Family Learning Center makes financial decisions based upon its calculated annual income. Therefore, fees need to be paid by the aforementioned deadlines to keep our financial commitments to tutors and to the facility in a timely manner. Because of this, tuition is non-refundable as commitments are made for the whole school year.
Please see the Parent Resources Tab for our Family Handbook, which contains more detailed information about our policies and procedures.